June 7, 2009

the moving movie



©expat copenhagen - the moving movie

after a long long long week jen, tetsuya and I have our first weekend here in københavn. although we are tied to the bed (aka the couch) because I caught a cold, jen is suffering from allergy and tetsuya hurt his leg while running toooooooo hard and enthusiastically on the grass close to the opera.

It's been a hard time the last two weeks packing, moving and unpacking but I somehow got sick of telling the whole story over and over again. For that reason I made a little movie with all our pictures and hope some of you can experience how it was (to move about 1.5 tons of our stuff).

I also want to shoot a special thanks to our friends who helped out even when we lost our last reserves. Also to our family who supported us not only financially but also with love and helpful reminders! And last but not least a special thanks to our new and first danish friends Sune & Kristina who not only rent us their lovely apartment but also help out with any question and also with their muscles for our most precious goods.

this movie is hosted by youtube but you can also watch it in a better quality on my web gallery.
enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Supercool,der Film,haben euch gern geholfen und wünschen euch weiterhin alles erdenklich Liebe und Gute
    Love
    Susi und Dieter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving does seems to be frustrating and exciting at the same time. I'm not using a shipping company when I move so I can only bring some of my things in August.

    I would love to see your new apartment in Copenhagen after you two are settled.

    ReplyDelete