April 7, 2009

shit happenz

it all went just too fine! till yesterday noon!
pretext.
we came to copenhagen started to seek apartments and also visited the lovely apartment we've posted earlier! We really liked it, jen fall in love with it and the surrounding. Just I was a little uncertain! We had a great Saturday with lots and lots of sunshine and got in love with our new hometown!

but then.
1.
driving the christiania with the doggy is just impossible right now! he's so frightened that he's jumping out which is not a good thin between lots of traffic! So riding the christiania with Jen and the doggy in it gave me some aching muscles. We know that it'll take a while but still it's not what we've expected!
2.
we tried to find apartments aside to the place we've seen but it seems to be virtually impossible to find something nice, and not as far away as sweden (you wouldn't believe it, but we found announcements where they say, the apartment is 15 min away from cph center, close to malmö central station! wtf??) under 8.000.-kr!
So we sad we'll take the lovely small place we've posted earlier but we found out that they'll be seeing other tenants today because I sounded uncertain! well we'll know it maybe till early afternoon!
3.
I DIDN'T GET THE SCHOLARSHIP
yes it's definitive I am not able to do a normal internship without doing a side job to survive!
well it had to be the hard way! it's crises time and why shouldn't it hit us, too! I know I'd be able to make it but it would have been good for the start!
4.
I've got two interviews today and I've got no idea how to turn it and how to position myself.
last time I was frank to everybody it didn't really turn out to be good for me. I've no idea! Danish people sometimes leave you quite uncertain! Just that i have the problem that I hate to lie! (normally not a bad attitude,maybe not in real life!) I hope that I'm still optimistic after the afternoon!
5.
We've found the perfect "cykler" for us and our doggy, the Nihola it's great to ride and easy for jen, tetsuya and me! BUT it costs 16.000 kr. and is far out of budget!

BUT'S

we still want this!
I still want to work here!
we are still optimistic to find a nice place to live!
I'll find a job and if necessary a side- and a second side job!

WE'LL MAKE IT!

I'm always reading a german business magazine brand eins and there was an article about a company that is now during the crisis hiring loads and loads of people to grow! the guy in the interview sad, everybody who swims with the stream has to take the bumps and the turns of it. Everybody who's not has a hard time but he's still in hand of his road!

I JUST LOVE THAT!
so lets swim against the stream!!!!


1 comment:

  1. yeah shit does happen but I like your positive spirit. I'll have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete