April 3, 2009

it's time to go now !!!!

©expat copenhagen - flying tetsuya ;-)

I'm at work and it's just 2 more hours before I leave the office to run home and jump into the car to go north. Strange that feeling! I'm so excited about what I'll be seeing on that journey.

Will we find a proper apartment?
Will I be able to say " I've got a job now"?
Will we find out which area is the nicest for a start in cph?
Will Jen be able to get into a study program?
.
.
.
and finally
Will Tetsuya like Copenhagen!?

Well one thing is for sure, we're looking forward to some northern spring sun. Maybe have some nice walks and cycle in the sun. So far my last post from Vienna.
More next week directly from
Copenhagen! Now it's time to get ready, though Vienna is showing it's lovely face today: 20 degrees, people sipping aperol spritzers in the sun, and beautiful sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip and hope you manage to arrange everything in Copenhagen!

    ReplyDelete