March 30, 2009

departure coming closer!

©expat copenhagen - Helsingør

everytime you leave town for any purpose it's the same! there are hundreds of things popping up in your mind, that need to be solved and to be finished and to be handed in, to be given to someone and so on and so on......

maybe it's only with me but I guess it's the same with everybody. It's not often that I had enough time to pack my stuff properly and think about what and which and why.

well, it's like that this time. jen's got her bachelor thesis to hand in. I've got a hand in for a project that I'm doing aside of work and there is loads of stuff to do at the office! Additionally, there is the big opening of the
shopping center that I was partly working on, tomorrow, and so on and so on! (not that I like shopping centers but sometimes it just happens to be the thing you have to work on!)

we didn't find apartments, yet, to visit, aside from that lovely christianshavn-one of our friends when we're in Copenhagen, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem. (because most of the apartments are rented out within some days. we just need to be the lucky first!).

I hope to offer more new pictures of Copenhagen in spring, because I'm running out of my own pictures anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment