April 8, 2009

massive light on the end of the tunnel!

jen's parents said, when one door is shut another will open up!

that's so true with my situation! I didn't get the funding/scholarship for the intern and only got the possibility to work without payment! till today, I got a interview and was totally frank which I thought isn't the right thing but I couldn't help to let it all out! AND
it worked. Anyhow either I must have been so pathetic or so clear that I want this that finally the guy from MAPT said that he'll put me on an assignment and that it's gona be a free lance relation ship! MAN I LOVE IT!

2.
This morning already started great cos we got a sms that told us that we, although the long struggle, can have the apartment!!


SO WE GONA LIVE IN CHRISTIANSHAVN!
AND I'LL WORK FOR MAPT!

sometimes live's got great turns to offer and that's what makes it liveable!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's great! Congratulations to both of you.

    We'll be neighbours! I also live on Amager :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one. You can enjoy the next couple of days stress free then :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!

    LG Lukas

    ReplyDelete