June 25, 2009

long MAPT night I

It's been quite a while since I experienced a whole night working through. Tomorrow 10 am is the deadline and I am still here, 2:55! It seems as the sun is on its way to rise and I am coming to an end, at least I hope. Till an hour ago I wasnt alone!

Still I'm having a great time here! Had to prepare lunch today, made a cous cous salad and everybody loved it. I'm quite happy about that as well.

So much looking forward to the party on friday!


Es ist schon recht lang her das ich eine Nacht durchgemacht hab. Morgen ist um 10h Abgabe und ich bin noch immer im Büro 2:55! Es sieht so aus als würde die Sonne bald aufgehn bei mir gehts dem Ende entgegen. Bis vor einer Stunde war ich auch nicht alleine!

Dennoch habe ich eine super Zeit hier! Heut Mittag war's meine Aufgabe das Essen zu machen und mit meinem Cous Cous Salat waren alle glücklich und ich war auch recht froh!

So weit für jetzt! Ich freu mich schon auf den Freitag denn da ist Party angesagt!

No comments:

Post a Comment