June 15, 2009

first working day

I'm happy to announce that I had my first working day today. Now after some hours building a model I'm sitting on the lake watching swans and runners. I'm working in an small architectural office named MAPT (Mediating Architecture Processes and Technology) and as everybody can imagine it was quite hard to get in. The crisis is struggling architects in denmark and I am quite happy that although I am in the position of an intern I'll receive some payment!

The office is located in Nørrebro close to the lakes and with myself there are 13 people working. We (happy to say it in this terms) share the space with fashion designers which haven't been in today. The project I'm working on is a little shopping center in Herlve outside of Copenhagen.
I can't really say anything about my colleges as one day doesn't seem like a proper judgment but most of them are my age and the first impression was good!

I hope to post some more good news soon, till then I'll enjoy some more runners, wooow and the sun! cu

No comments:

Post a Comment