May 18, 2009

2 more days & I am still a freak & party !!!

©expat copenhagen - invitation

It's Monday and this is my 3rd last workday in Vienna! I cant wait for leaving this office! Been too lang that I had fun here! No offence, but since my team here was always very "busnessy" I just had very little funny times! So I'm not sad to leave this place which I consider as OK!

After a weekend off from moving duties I somehow feel the pressure in my neck coming! Our apartment here in Vienna is a total mess! Just imagine everything you have but not placed in your drawers or storage, just layed out on the floor! We'll start with packing everything on Thursday and I'll try to cover this with daily pictures of every room!

For the moving we'd been lucky to get the little truck of our relatives from Salzburg! They borrow it to us over the long weekend of the 1st june! I've already posted a sketch of our tour so maybe now it's understandable! I've started to draw the loading deck of it in 3d and did a 3d packing plan! I was somehow scared of not fitting everything in! but my 3d packing plan was telling me "yes we can" (maybe Im a kind of matha steward -or architect freak but better testing it then,..)


©expat copenhagen -the transporter
©expat copenhagen -3d packing plan

last but not least, our leaving party is off on wednesday! we are about to hit the 30 people mark and I hope we'll enjoy the evening with some strawberry bowle and all our friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment