March 18, 2009

error! 11.03.

there was a big fault in the post from 11.03, bolig!

"andelsboliger - Housing cooperative - Genossenschaftswohnung
that's a system which was common during he 80/90ties in Austria, in Austria you pay a kind of membership deposit depending on the object your interested in, and on top of that you pay a very low monthly fee! I've found out that in denmark it's almost the same system only that it is very popular. so there are many of these flats on the market."

this is wrong from the basis!

andelsboliger - is owning a part of the house. that's what I found out while posting in my new favourite forum, dk-forum.de ! So it is much cheaper then normal ownership! well as soon as I find out more I'll let you know!


1 comment:

  1. I don't know much about this, but you are right. You own a part of the house / apartment and pay a low rent every month. It's a win-win solution (or a lose-lose, depends on how you see it) that you can get a nice apartment without buying it and without paying too much in rent

    ReplyDelete