April 30, 2009

inbetween "2" sucks!

©expat copenhagen - newcastle (aus)


©expat copenhagen - sydney bay (aus)


©expat copenhagen - uluru (aus)


once again I'm in an inbetween status. I was so enthousiastic with organising and planing everything that now 4 weeks before leaving old for new home I'm finding myself again with whired feelings. I've got time to think now. certainly thats good but too much for thinking never leads to what we call happieness!
these pictures from the time when Jen & I fell (jumped) in love should somehow represent how I should feel! happy and sad! happy to get into a new place and excited to live in denmark. but I'm not jet! Sad that I leave my homebase where I grew up where I learned everything where I've got my family,... but I'm not! I am just a mash of something and nothing!
not stressed but not relaxed, not happy but not sad, not exhausted from work, planning or scheduling but also not free of it! I just don't know!

maybe I'm too much grown up now to have these feelings again. maybe I'm philosophising too much. maybe I.... I'd love to cry and be deeply down but I can't, I'd love to be high up in the sky but I'm not!

I don't know what it is but I don't think thinking makes the thoughts about it better so I'll try to draw off attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment